Time & Location
19:00 12 thg 6, 2022
Dong Nai, Ap 4, Xa Nam Cat Tien, Huyen Tan Phu, Tinh Dong Nai, Nam Cát Tiên, Dong Nai, Đồng Nai, Vietnam
About the Event
Yoga Nidra is the hallmark of Bihar School of Yoga and the most popular and enjoyable relaxation meditation, Yoga Nidra Teachers Training is a rare course and an ideal opportunity to learn how to teach it well from Swami Yogaratna, who has over 30 years experience in teaching Yoga Nidra. It is for those who love Yoga Nidra and would like to share this gift with others. Those who complete the course and all assignments successfully will receive a Certificate accredited with YOGA ALLIANCE UK.
Gain a deeper experience and understanding of Yoga Nidra, learn how to use your voice, give a course, and plan and make your own Yoga Nidra CD. For experienced practitioners of 1+ years who desire to deepen their practice and teach to others.
200 hrs – 4 weeks Yoga Nidra Teachers Training include:
• Yoga Nidra Foundation
• Yoga Nidra Self Practice
• Advanced Yoga Nidra
• Yoga Nidra – Philosophical aspects
• Yoga Nidra - How to teach
• Yoga Nidra - Your personal choice of teaching focus (adults, children, personal development, or as a therapy for mental issues or pain management)
• Research and study of teaching focus
Student’s Assignment and Project:
• Practice teaching sections
• Write a full Yoga Nidra script
• Teach different forms of Yoga Nidra
• Make a CD / Recording for your students to practice
• Prepare and give a talk on theoretical aspects of Yoga Nidra
Recommended for balanced sadhana:
• Asana, Pranayama, Meditation
• Chanting & Satsang
• Karma Yoga (1 hour per day required)
✨ DAILY SCHEDULE
5:00 am: Silent meditation
6:00 am: Chanting
6:30 am: Asana, Pranayama
8:30 am: Silent Breakfast
9:00 am: Karma Yoga
10:30 am: Yoga Nidra Theory Class
12h:30 pm: Silent Lunch & Rest
2:30 pm: Yoga Nidra Practice
4:30 pm: Personal Sadhana / Assignments
6:00 pm: Light Silent Dinner
7:30 pm: Satsang/Chanting/Meditation
8:30 pm: Personal practice/ Sweet dreams
✨ TIME: 12/6 - 10/7/2022
✨ LOCATION: Xu So La Vie Est Belle, Nam Cat Tien, Dong Nai.
✨ LANGUAGE: English, Vietnamese
✨ REQUIREMENT: For experienced practitioners who desire to deepen their practice and teach to others. You're qualified to join us when having a minimum one year of daily practice of yoga nidra and two years practice of meditation. You have great advantage when being a yoga or meditation teacher.
✨ FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION
To make sure the well-being activities come to different people at different financial situations, La Vie Est Belle doesn't have a fixed fee you have to pay. For your indication of figures, average contribution suggested for each person for the course is 28,000,000 dong. You can pay more or less up to your willingness and your financial capability. 50% of the course income will go to Swami Yogaratna’s Shankar Prasad Foundation and the charitable play school for children Muddu in Goa, India, which is also founded by Swamiji.
✨ ABOUT THE TEACHERS
• SWAMI YOGARATNA SARASWATI Swami Yogaratna Saraswati was trained as a sannyasin disciple of the Bihar School of Yoga (BSY), which was founded by Swami Satyananda Saraswati, a direct disciple of Swami Sivananda of Rishikesh. She has also been initiated by Swami Niranjanananda, the present guru.
Swami Yogaratna was born in Paris of Australian parents and raised in India. She went to school in Bombay, and went on to study art, education, and linguistics in Australia. After studying, working, and travelling, Swami Yogaratna committed her life to the spiritual quest. She joined the Bangalore branch of Bihar School of Yoga, Atma Darshan Yogashram, in 1984, and took sannyasa diksha the following year.
She received complete training in all forms of the Bihar school tradition of yoga, meditation, yoga therapy, and Indian spirituality. She served as a sannyasin sevak (voluntary service) in the ashram for over 20 years by assisting in the running of the ashram from top to bottom, giving therapy and spiritual counseling, and running classes for all manner of people and institutions. She conducted Yoga Teacher Training courses, edited the ashram spiritual magazine: ‘Atmabha’, and established a reforestation project ELA.
In 1997, she went to the mother ashram in Munger, which is the world’s first Yoga University: Bihar Yoga Bharati. In 2004 she returned to Atma Darshan Yogashram in Bangalore and soon after received her Guru’s Blessings to ‘be free as a sannyasin’, independent of the ashram. Since then, Sw. Yogaratna has given yoga programs all over South India and overseas. She spent several years developing specialized centers and departments focused on fusing yogic knowledge with naturopathy, Ayurveda, and humanitarian work.
Sw. Yogaratna’s aim is to help people relieve their suffering and develop themselves through the awareness and the science of Yoga. She offers individual and group classes and guidance at the Shankar Prasad Ashram, and she travels wherever requested for special programs. She is particularly appreciated for her talent in leading Yoga Nidra (psychic sleep) and other Meditations from the tantras, yoga therapy, yoga for children, the higher techniques of Chakra Sadhana, Kundalini yoga and many others, including satsangs (talks) and kirtan (group singing).
• MANGALA PHUC LE THANH:
Phuc has the training background and has been facilitating mindfulness and classical yoga classes for 10 years. Phuc used to work 9 years as a trainer for a multinational company around Asia. After that she switched her career path to sustainability focusing on human and community development. Phuc uses movement expression, classical synthesis of yoga, meditation-mindfulness, and nature as approaches to help one reconnect with their own inner and outer nature. She loves to stimulate in each person love and beauty, helping people to realize their most vivid and authentic nature. Phuc is a long time student of Bihar School of Yoga in India, a Yoga Siromani certified by Sivananda Yoga International and Yoga Nidra Teacher certified by Yoga Alliance UK and Shankar Prasad Ashram (India). Phuc is the co-founder of La Vie Est Belle, she speaks Vietnamese, French and English.
✨ HOSTING ORGANIZATIONS
• SHANKAR PRASAD ASHRAM (https://shankarprasad.org/) Shankar Prasad is a spiritual retreat centre located near Gokarna, Karnataka, India. We offer yoga and meditation classes, run an organic farm, house a children's play school Muddu, and serve the local community however we can.
• XU SO LA VIE EST BELLE (https://en.tuoidep.land/) La Vie Est Belle is a karma school for people to experience the outer and inner nature through experiential activities such as meditation, yoga, nature immersion, transforming art creation, leading a sharing simple life. We have daily activities and monthly retreats/courses and teacher training relating to the concept.
✨ TO REGISTER: please complete the below questions=> forms